Pages

Thursday, January 27

Passing Time Painting Pictures

Here's a little peak at what I've been doing in my spare time these days. Josh has been a huge encouragement in dusting off my art skills and doing some paintings to decorate our home. I don't think we'll be putting all of these up so it's likely that some will become gifts. I hope it doesn't ruin the surprise if the recipients happen to see them before the occasion for the gift giving :)
I don't claim that these are anything wonderful or special but now you know that my spare time has been somewhat fruitful! If you like what you see and would like something to hang up in your own home, let me know because I've already done more than our little place needs!
-S





3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Oookay Mrs. Modest. I LOVE your work!!! Each piece is wonderful - the last two are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BIRDS!!
    Lovely. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the birds too! I feel that if you and Josh were birds, that would be you... (Carissa)

    ReplyDelete